Governer Bust A Nut, Arnold Schwarzenegger has decided to do one more dirty deed before everything is said and done. Arnold is trying to find a way to get out of paying his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Maria Shriver spousal support.
Maria Shriver, according to court papers obtained by TheWrap Thursday. In a court filing, Robert Kaufman, an attorney for the “True Lies” star, asked a judge to suspend court-ordered payments to Shriver. Shriver and Schwarzenegger announced they were separating in May after 25 years of marriage.
Shortly after the split, the Los Angeles Times revealed that the actor had fathered an out-of-wedlock child with his housekeeper Mildred Patricia Baena. As the couple does not have a pre-nuptial agreement, Shriver is entitled to half of Schwarzenegger’s assets.
In the filing, Kaufman indicates that the value of the action star’s real estate and other holdings remain to be determined. It is expected that they will reach a settlement out of court. Schwarzenegger is seeking joint custody of their 17-year-old son Patrick and 13-year-old son Christopher.
Arnold it’s enough that you publicly humiliated the woman. I totally understand that she has her own money and doesn’t need yours. But you owe her that money just off of GP. I mean that is the least that you can do after everything you have done. CUT THE CHECK!
Would you want to pay your wealthy ex spousal support?
Posted Under Uncategorized
blog advertising is good for you
- Man gives homeless guy a ‘winning lottery ticket’ March 5, 2014
- Wife Blasts Husband In Newspaper For Getting Mistress Pregnant March 5, 2014
- Man Sues McDonalds For $1.5 Million Cause They Only Gave Him 1 Napkin February 28, 2014
- Face of Domestic Violence Goes Viral – Young Woman Shows The World Her Battered Face February 26, 2014
- Paula Patton & Robin Split After 8 Years Of Marriage February 24, 2014
- Judge Bans Darren Sharper From NightClubs & Being Alone With Women February 21, 2014
- McDonald’s Fired Heather Levia For Buying Firefighters A Meal February 20, 2014