Ivy= illuminati’s very youngest.
Blue= born living under evil.
Ivy Blue spelled backwards (Eulb Yvi) which is Latin for “Lucifers Daughter…. ??????? O_O
This sounds utterly ridiculous.. I’m not even going to write a long blog on it.. Not that I don’t believe in the illuminati cause I do.
2. Jay z’s Mistress Cathy White wound up dead after Beyonce announced she was pregnant.
Those are things that could be true.. But this Eulb Yvi thing should have been shut down.. You know why.
1. It does NOT exist.. Wikipedia says so AND there is no proof anywhere online… Besides that, there is no mention in the bible of Lucifer ever having a daughter. Not to mention angels can’t have sex or give birth…. Comedy..
Beyonce wore a lot of BLUE during her pregnancy, hinting at the name of her child. (click HERE to see all the blue outfits)
- Jim Jones girlfriend Chrissy used to date Jay Z??
- Did the Illuminati Kill Whitney?
- Diddy Beat Up Cassie The Other Night
- Ashanti and Jay Z are cheating together
- Lady Gaga’s Hairstylist Quit, Says she has 666 tatted in Her Scalp
Russell Simmons has a good explanation for the baby’s name:
First, the name “Blue” is supposedly a tribute to Jay-Z, whose birth name is Shawn Carter. His franchise albums have been called “Blueprint.” Blue contains four letters, and Beyonce has a “love for the number four.” Blue was also the color used in Ancient Egypt to represent the heavens. It symbolizes inspiration, sincerity and spirituality.
The name “Ivy” comes from the plant that symbolizes eternity. Greek and Roman societies revered the ivy for its longevity and hardiness, according to information from GlobalGrind. It has represented eternal life in numerous religions.
According to Good Morning America, the couple chose the name “Ivy” because of the significance of the number “4” or “IV.” Both Beyonce and Jay-Z were born on the fourth — Sept. 4 and Dec. 4, respectively. They were also married on April 4, 2008, and Beyonce’s latest album is “4.”
Beyonce has said: “We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.”