PORTLAND, OR – A little girl dies in her home in Portland, Oregon and now her family is warning others about the dangers of mylar balloons.
The 8-year-old’s dad found her in her bedroom, unconscious with a balloon over her head. Her parents had no idea this type of balloon could be deadly.
FOX 2 It still doesn’t seem real. Pat McGlothlon’s granddaughter is gone.
“She was in her room; she was supposed to be in bed sleeping.”
Wednesday night, McGlothlon was home when she heard the screams.
“I heard something drop on the floor and somebody say oh my God call 911 and let’s start CPR.”
Continue Reading On Page 2