advertisement

E-Cigarette Explodes in Man’s Pants at Grand Central Station (Video)

Exploding pants

 

The phrase “hot pants” has new meaning today after a man’s pants literally exploded as a result of an E-cigarette that he had in his pocket.

These cigarettes may cut down on nicotine, but folks are finding out that they are dangerous in other ways, reports the Root.

In fact, the federal Board of Transportation has ruled that they can’t be packed in luggage on flights to prevent fires.

Read More On Page 2

Comments

error: Content is protected !!