Alok Sgar IIT Professor Biography He is an IIT Delhi alumnus. He then received his Ph.D. at Famous Houston University, USA. He also taught Raghuram Rajan, Governor of RBI, this course. It’s Alok Sgar Biography who is an IIT professor and has lived a life of tribalism in remote villages for 33 years. We want to know why they are leaving behind all of the comforts of home. From Delhi to America.
Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography – Check Here
Alok Sagar, IIT Professor Biography. In today’s competitive age, people are very concerned with their own interests and not at all concerned about the well-being of others. Even academics and thinkers who write so much about social issues are rarely seen making a tangible difference in the weakening conditions of the poor. There are still people who refuse to conform to careerist ideas and work to improve the lives of others.
Professor Alok Sgar Bio/Wiki He was born in Delhi on 20 January 1950. He is an engineer in electronics from IIT Delhi.
In 1977, he moved to the United States and received a University of Houston Research degree. He also completed a postdoctoral in the Dental Branch as well as a fellowship at the Department of Sociology, Dalhousie University (Canada).
He was able to complete his studies there and became a professor at IIT Delhi.
However, Alok Sgar IIT Professor didn’t mind and quit the job.
Alok Sagar is who?
Alok Sagar, an IIT professor, did his engineering at IIT Delhi. In 1973, he also completed a Masters’s degree from IIT Delhi. He is a graduate of IIT Delhi in Engineering. He then received his Ph.D. degree from Famous Houston University in the USA. Raghuram Rajan, the Governor of RBI was one of his students. The same institute offered a post-graduation program and he earned a master’s in the early 1970s.
Alok Sgar IIT Professor Property (3 Curta and Bicycle).
- Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography- Alok has lived among them in Madhya Pradesh’s tribal villages for 33 years, since he left his job. It is very similar to the dress worn by tribals.
- The couple lives a simple life. Only three kurtas are available on the property, as well as a bicycle. They have planted more than 50 000 trees. They keep collecting seeds and pass them on to others.
- Alok has been fighting for the rights, social, and economic well-being of the tribals from the beginning. They hope to combat poverty together with the tribes.
|Real Name||Alok Sagar|
|DOB||20 January 1950|
|Current City||Kochmahu village in Betul district|
|Life Aim||Combat poverty with the tribes
Teach Trible Children
|Property||3 Kurtas and 1 bike|
|Profession||Professor at IIT Delhi (Left).|
Dental Branch Post-doctorate and
Fellowships from the Department of Sociology
University of Houston
Dalhousie University (Canada)
|Net Worth||3 Kurtas and a Bicycle|
Alok Sagar IIT Professor Bio/ Wiki – Degree, Education
- Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography – Local officers suspect Alok Sagar once during the Betul district election in Madhya Pradesh. He had asked them all to leave Betul.
- All the officers were stunned for a second when he presented his degrees to them. He was not a typical villager and was a former IIT professor when he was brought to the police station.
Alok Sgar Riding a Bicycle, Teach Children
- Alok still rides his bicycle around the village. Their daily routine includes teaching tribal children and tending to plants. Before moving to Kochmahu village, Betul district, he lived in Banda and Jamshedpur in Uttar Pradesh.
Alok Sagar IIT Professor Biography – Alok Sagar left his comfortable career to serve the tribes of the southern state Madhya Pradesh. Sagar has been working for the improvement of rural communities in Betul and Hoshangabad, Madhya Pradesh, for more than 30 years.
Alok Sgar Early Life and Career
Alok Sagar, IIT Professor Biography Sagar hails from Delhi and was an aspirant disciple in his college days. He received his degree in Electrical Engineering at the prestigious IIT Delhi. The same institute offered a post-graduation program and he earned a master’s in the early 1970s. Sagar left Delhi IIT to pursue his doctoral studies abroad. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Houston in Texas. After studying abroad, Sagar returned home to India and joined the institute where he was a professor at Delhi IIT. Sagar was a teacher who prepared many students. Raghuram Rajan, our former RBI Governor, was one of them. His students saw him as a role model and he was an example for them.
How to become a social worker – Alok Sgar Wikipedia, About
Alok Sagar, IIT Professor Biography. Sagar’s journey to become a social activist started in the 1980s. After spending a few years at Delhi IIT, he decided to retire from the position of professor and embark on a mission for social development.